PLEASE JOIN US FOR SERVICES!
We love meeting new people and welcome everyone to come worship with us. We have service every Sunday at 11 am & Wednesday at 7 pm
OUR PURPOSE IS TO HELP EACH PERSON
- Experience God’s love the moment they walk through our doors
- Come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior
- Grow in His Image
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in the Bible as God’s only inspired, inerrant and authoritative revelation of Himself to man in written form (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked
The Church of God is the oldest Pentecostal Denomination connected with the Church of God Cleveland Tennessee, website www.churchofgod.org.
HOW TO JOIN OUR CHURCH
- Have a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ
- Be faithful in attendance & giving
- Attend a new members class
- Get involved!